VersaFont™ key features:
- multiple languages and encoding standards - Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean (CJK), and Latin; GB2312, GBK, BIG5, JIS, KSC, and Unicode encodings
- different character sizes - 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16 pixels and more
- small footprint - the entire 12 pixels Simplified Chinese GB2312 character set font is only 953KB, for instance
- superior display quality - every character was handmade and optimized for high quality display on a LCD
- available in a wide variety of file formats for your unique embedded application - binary data, BDF, BMP, C, S19, and other proprietary file formats
- flexible commercial licensing terms and competitive pricing - we work closely with each customer to make sure it fits the customer's budget
VersaFont™ has been used by our OEM/ODM customers on a large number of devices such as mobile phones, digital cameras, printers, air conditioning control units, fluid control units, and medical equipment around the globe. The excellent proven track record of VersaFont™ means it can work for you, too! Free samples are available upon request.